The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

fa7bfe89f8609223554fffbd7fb79147.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery went good But on our way home we dropped off her meds prescription at CVS and was waiting at the light.
And of course some lady had to plow into the left side of my SUV. Everyone is ok. Wife’s ok SUV Not so much.

Glad no one was hurt! :eek:

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery went good But on our way home we dropped off her meds prescription at CVS and was waiting at the light.
And of course some lady had to plow into the left side of my SUV. Everyone is ok. Wife’s ok SUV Not so much.

Glad you guys are okay.

My wife tells me I’m a terrible person when it comes to allowing others to buy gifts for me…sometimes because I end up buying things myself…or other times it’s because I have such specific tastes/ideas that she doesn’t have a clue where to start.

All that to say, she said my birthday gift arrived safely for its b-day debut early next month…so I may be getting a new watch! I just don’t know which one out of the budget range list I gave her 😂

To be continued…

My wife tells me I’m a terrible person when it comes to allowing others to buy gifts for me…sometimes because I end up buying things myself…or other times it’s because I have such specific tastes/ideas that she doesn’t have a clue where to start.

All that to say, she said my birthday gift arrived safely for its b-day debut early next month…so I may be getting a new watch! I just don’t know which one out of the budget range list I gave her 😂

To be continued…
I haven't even mentioned anything (I don't think ) for my birthday the day after yours....

Back