The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

My Newest Budget Watch.
I had too.
f3b3522bfdbf9fe41704ebcb0a14b802.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heh, watches were my thing before cell phones took over. I was known for wearing different ones all the time to work when I did nursing on the floor. Sadly, I don’t wear one other than a Apple Watch from time to time. I do keep thinking I need to pull them out and start wearing them again.

This is one is probably my favorite, because on the rare occasions I wear one, this is usually it. But I do love skeleton watches as well.

I stopped wearing a watch pretty much when I got a smart phone as well. It's out of my pocket most of the time so it's easy to look at. Or the computer time, or the time on the car, or the stove, or the microwave. I just now started wearing one again, but it's more as a fashion accessory. But since they can't have their phones you would like after a day or two they would wise up and get a watch.

Just plain for me.
So proud of how far the children have come ROFL

Back