The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Now in the "Time" honored Tradition of Self Congratulatory ways.. You Should.....

go buy a watch
Been eyeing this one

Watch aficionados!

Curious question:

If you had a $0 - $1000ish budget to get one very dependable automatic/manual, that could be used for any occasion formal or informal…movement, brand, band, lume, good water resistance, etc, what would it be?

Preferably white faced (perhaps black might be OK too) and not too cluttered with numbers, secondary gadgets, and gizmos.

Go!

Very Nice
Been eyeing this one
However this is a momentous occasion, and as such deserves a Tourbillon, and of course a Tourbillon with Meterorite

may I humbky suggest these:

meteo 2.jpgMeteroite.jpg

And as we do with all CEC members we have a special file just for you

CEC Dave.jpg

o_O
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:cool::cool:

Watch aficionados!

Curious question:

If you had a $0 - $1000ish budget to get one very dependable automatic/manual, that could be used for any occasion formal or informal…movement, brand, band, lume, good water resistance, etc, what would it be?

Preferably white faced (perhaps black might be OK too) and not too cluttered with numbers, secondary gadgets, and gizmos.

Go!

Watch aficionados!

Curious question:

Go!
knowing how like panda, this may be an option

SEiko Solar Prospx.jpg

Watch aficionados!

Curious question:

Go!
Screenshot 2022-07-19 111720.jpg

Baroncelli Smiling Moon Gent White Ref. M027.407.11.010.01

Screenshot 2022-07-19 111853.jpg

Can Attest to the Steinhart quality, and swiss made

You look quite different in your watch review profile picture Dave! 🤔
knowing how like panda, this may be an option

View attachment 89158
I did see that! It both calls to the panda and the Omega. I am unsure if I’d want something with less complications right now though…I have my Garmin Fenix and the Citizen AT Eco-drive has a similar number of complications.

I also want to avoid quartz/battery reliant watches.
View attachment 89160

Baroncelli Smiling Moon Gent White Ref. M027.407.11.010.01

View attachment 89161

Can Attest to the Steinhart quality, and swiss made
Both nice! Thanks! Some of these watch makers though, I want to strangle for their completely stupid brand names. There’s some really nice watch concepts that have it ruined with the inclusion of a ridiculous company name proudly displayed on the watch face.

Back