The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Non-hacking movement was a deal breaker. It’s going back.
Uhh Rich, if that is the same watch I just got, it does have a hacking movement. Oncce the crown is unscrewed the movement does hack/ stop on second detente

Alas, it doesn’t unless you apply backward pressure on the setting knob. It runs backward a bit then stops. I realize it’s just minutia, but I got a sketchy vibe from this seller as soon as I mentioned it to him. If I’m going to get chopped off at the knees, I want it to be exactly for what I want with no compromise. A great deal of soul searching went into this. He swears he didn’t know it was motors. But you would have to see it in at least two pics as staged. Going with my gut here.

Last edited:
So I showed a watch I was interested in that is being released on Saturday. Interestingly enough, the three models all have a chronograph and all are labeled to use it in a medical way as well. One is labeled to use it in counting heart rate and the other two for respiration rate. Their "about us" and FAQ don't give any explanation about why they chose to do this. I'm going to write and ask.
Basically the answer was it looks good. No deep or historical thought to it.

Kinda diggin' this.. Not diggin' it enough to drop 7 G's though.

TAG-Purple-Monaco-3.jpg

Alas, it doesn’t unless you apply backward pressure on the setting knob. It runs backward a bit then stops. I realize it’s just minutia, but I got a sketchy vibe from this seller as soon as I mentioned it to him. If I’m going to get chopped off at the knees, I want it to be exactly for what I want with no compromise. A great deal of soul searching went into this. He swears he didn’t know it was motors. But you would have to see it in at least two pics as staged. Going with my gut here.
Oh so you did not buy the Pagani direct?

Not this time. I have one coming through Amazon because I had a 10% coupon. 135 shipped.
Oh ok. Amazon is a direct seller of Pagani, through AllLife where I got mine. Did you get the same model? If so the NATO strap with it is Awesome

Oh ok. Amazon is a direct seller of Pagani, through AllLife where I got mine. Did you get the same model? If so the NATO strap with it is Awesome
I got the same Model and should be here tomorrow or Sunday. It indicated the NATO strap is included. I really liked the one that I sent back. I re-examined everything before I went to the post office and although the outside was fantastic, the workings were kind of sketchy. The winder and settings would intermittently bind a little. It did have all three bands, I think I made the right decision. I am such the returner......lol

Until you do. [emoji15]

515e211bf6e5f2e808b1a94ed52ca010.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back