The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Watch aficionados!

Curious question:

If you had a $0 - $1000ish budget to get one very dependable automatic/manual, that could be used for any occasion formal or informal…movement, brand, band, lume, good water resistance, etc, what would it be?

Preferably white faced (perhaps black might be OK too) and not too cluttered with numbers, secondary gadgets, and gizmos.

Go!

1658267294116.png

Don't forget Folks tomorrows watches Should pay tribute to
7.20.1969 The 53rd Anniversary of the Historic Apollo 11 Landing on the moon. If you don't have a tribute watch @heysi you have plenty of time to get one, LOL
My Speedies are at the Omega Spa for servicing, so I will have a special watch for tomorrow

Ahhh that explains it,!!! I saw David running around the yard nekked last night aside from the necklace of watches around his neck, each with one of your names tagged on them, chanting "It's TIME" repeatedly. Got up this morning and found the pattern of an hour-glass in the ground with a big slash through it and half burnt dollar bills scattered about.

The Pied Watcher is at it again. The luring of the innocent.
But... You gotta love his commitment!

Back