The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Unsure of how to wear this one yet. When I took it out of the box it was on the bracelet and heavy. Weighed in at almost 200g where my Omega is 150g. And the latch on the bracelet seems a little less than robust. So I switched it to the strap this am and it’s under 100g. I like the causal look of it. But it does make an already thick watch stand even more proud from the wrist. And it feels like a rock on a string when putting it on it taking it off.

The watch itself it nice. The date numbers alternate between orange and white. And both the day and date have a satisfying sharp audible snap to them when being adjusted. The bezel is the same with industrial level firm clicking.
View attachment 88204
Dave try # 3 on this video will make it lower and more comfortable

5052752e3ddb69edc63c5b6c42477c1b.jpg

Still on the mend. At least the Stitches came out the other Day. Don’t mind all the Dog toys. I’m Trying to Teach them to pick up after themselves. Not going to good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5052752e3ddb69edc63c5b6c42477c1b.jpg

Still on the mend. At least the Stitches came out the other Day. Don’t mind all the Dog toys. I’m Trying to Teach them to pick up after themselves. Not going to good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This your subtle hint that you need a pedicure?

So I showed a watch I was interested in that is being released on Saturday. Interestingly enough, the three models all have a chronograph and all are labeled to use it in a medical way as well. One is labeled to use it in counting heart rate and the other two for respiration rate. Their "about us" and FAQ don't give any explanation about why they chose to do this. I'm going to write and ask.

Marketing… stop watch. Remember checking pulse for 30 seconds on your watch the doubling it. LOL. This time you have hold the wrist, press the chrono button and look at the watch, and count respirations

Work for that watch baby LOL

Marketing… stop watch. Remember checking pulse for 30 seconds on your watch the doubling it. LOL. This time you have hold the wrist, press the chrono button and look at the watch, and count respirations

Work for that watch baby LOL
I need an eye roll right down there with thumbs up

Back