The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

Just saw this.... Watch of the month club... I don't know anything about the club but thought some might or that they might even be interested...

I do not like that they do not give membership info openly without you giving them information. So be aware. There are 3 plans
Original
Black
platinum
Prices range from 49.99 a month to 299.00 a month and have no choice of watches and they cannot be returned

A fast way of building a collection but no choices? At the lower end memberships you don’t get much

I do not like that they do not give membership info openly without you giving them information. So be aware. There are 3 plans
Original
Black
platinum
Prices range from 49.99 a month to 299.00 a month and have no choice of watches and they cannot be returned

A fast way of building a collection but no choices? At the lower end memberships you don’t get much
That is very useful information. Thank you. So please be aware of this everyone and @BarberDave. If you feel it would be in the best interest of all to delete the mentions of the watch club then by all means please do ... I would much rather for the members here to be safe...... Again thanks for the Useful information !!! I appreciate it a lot....

No your post is fine we just wanna make sure that when we post something for members that we do as much investigation as possible some people have use this and been very happy with it

I just noticed there are reflections on the watch towards the bottom that look like plating loss but that is not the case.. The watch survived our house fire but was really messed up. I really should have it re-cased but I haven't. The case is in rough shape !! The band needs replacing also which I will do soon...

Back