The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Watch List

I like that color combo as well. I've been looking at Orients. Even though I tend to go for sport watches, this one catches my eye....

View attachment 86492
Oh yes, that’s a nice one. I’m really trying not to get similar watches since I keep getting drawn to the same type of styling. But there’s something about blue on white.

Well, I had to come clean because when it gets here I don’t have any green watches to camouflage it with. I guess this is the end of my Watch Acquisition Disorder. I blew my WAD. 🤣

This is an interesting one. The small watch face on the left can be set to a totally different time, minute hand an all. I don’t know where in the world it might 3:17 when it’s 5:32 here, but there you have it.
489ED59B-F3E5-4127-B1AD-8DBE12041C5A.jpeg

This is an interesting one. The small watch face on the left can be set to a totally different time, minute hand an all. I don’t know where in the world it might 3:17 when it’s 5:32 here, but there you have it.
View attachment 86653
A lot of the Chinese areas don't conform to yer good ol' UTC time, a.k.a. GMT, so to answer your question Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia is 2 hours and 15 minutes ahead of Nepal.

Just in case you travel there wearing that timepiece, which i might reconsider!
T

Back