The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

Well I am left handed LOL

And also I would use this on my counter not hanging up. So if you are inclined when adding your name you should be able to rotate the logo, as long as you do that and leave everything else the same IE placement then I am okay with that.

Now you tell me this..

Yes, as Dave figured out, I'll be hanging this on my towel Rack. Ideally, so it is visible in frame while I'm filming my VLOG.

So my new Cadre shave towels arrived today. Looks like there might have been one slip up in the order.
\n\nOops, either you\'re a fan of Chad\'s or you got his. Can you show your whole towel to see how both Cadre logos are placed and give your thoughts on the towel itself?

Got 2 towels ordered but I tweaked the design a little to work with folding lengthwise and then draping over a towel rack just to let KJ know it can be done

Got 2 towels ordered but I tweaked the design a little to work with folding lengthwise and then draping over a towel rack just to let KJ know it can be done

Totally acceptable. Please feel free to tweak with the layout of the Name and orientation of the logo on the towels to meet your individual needs, but we would ask that be it, to help keep the integrity of the product. :-)

As to Sharp's assuming I get your extra towel today when I open the mail I will gladly send your towel to you!

Maybe it's just one of those TSC things. Just like everyone needs a NurseDave mug..... everyone needs a Chad towel!
Ya, I don't know why everyone is just assuming it's Chad that ordered that one.

Back