The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

I wanna see you guys actually using your shave towels. So far I've only seen them as set dressing for videos.

I wanna see you guys actually using your shave towels. So far I've only seen them as set dressing for videos.
If you get you own you can decide what to do with it ??? ..............................I was thinking the other day I should use at least one of them. Maybe the one they messed up the printing ?

I use my towels however usually off camera, to dry my face. They wash up pretty well too.

Where you going to hide that?

It turns out the answer to this question is in my bedside dresser. Now to figure out how to use it from there.

Oh and the package was laying on the table inside the front door when we got home last night. The wife poked the package and said "what's this??" I'm not sure what I mumbled amounted to actual English but with our anniversary coming up she gave up on the inquiry.

Oooooh, I bet I could drink cider out of that glass even though it says beer! Maybe even milk, but I'd keep that to myself.

If you enable editing, can we put our user name on the back of the key chain? Or "All hail Daves" Something like that?

If you enable editing, can we put our user name on the back of the key chain? Or "All hail Daves" Something like that?

I checked no option available by Zazzle to customize the back side.

Hear that Dave? No tattoos on the backside.
Image result for ba dum tss gif

Hmm I was thinking about ordering a Polo shirt, but get this message:
"Sorry, this Color & Print Process is temporarily sold out. Please select another Style."
Anyway to find out when or if it will be back in stock?

Back