The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Members of the Cadre.

As you all know we are dedicated to providing our members with the best Wet Shaving Forum experience out there. We admit what has happened in the short time the Cadre has been around is TRULY unique. Amazing this is really a brotherhood. That is why we have partnered with a company called Zazzle. They are an internet based company that sells multiple products. One of the branches of their business allows other business like TSC to put their logo or other artwork on products and sell them. Zazzle is in charge of the shipping, payment processing, returns, etc. All TSC does is decide what products we want to have our logos on, this relieves us from the responsibility that would be involved with managing our own product and instead transfer that responsibility to them. When an item sells We get an agreed upon commission. These commissions go directly to the TSC fund that goes towards monthly and annual expenses to keep this site up and running. While not a large commission every little bit helps and we figured it allows all of us as members to have products with the TSC logo on them. One of the great things about using Zazzle is that you can use any promo code that their website is running and still get that perk without affecting the TSC commission.

By accessing the Zazzle store via this hyperlinked picture, or any link we post here to a particular product TSC actually gets a slightly larger commission. If you just go to Zazzle and search for us we still get a commission but not as lucrative as following one of these links.

TheShavingCadre

Currently here are the products we are offering:

TSC Mug
by TheShavingCadre

TSC Polo Shirt
by TheShavingCadre

TSC TShirt
by TheShavingCadre

Drink Coozie
by TheShavingCadre

TSC Flask
by TheShavingCadre

Travel TSC Mug
by TheShavingCadre

TSC Frosted Mug
by TheShavingCadre

When more items are added we will announce them in this thread.

We as owner's want to let you know that if there is a product that you would like to see be offered reach out to us, and we can contact Zazzle and see what our options are.

Thank you,
Dave,
Chris,
Chad

Disclaimer: The TSC logo is owned by The Shaving Cadre Forum, and by partnering with Zazzle we have agreed that they can use our logo on agreed upon items. Any other use of the logo without the permission from The Shaving Cadre Forum is prohibited.

I wanted to add that when clicking on a product you do have some flexibility on some of them to change the style. For instance when you click on the travel mug you change it to a beer stein as an example. Also the Can Coozie can be changed to the bottle variety.

Great idea. That flask and beer mug looks very tempting. I really picked a bad century to quit drinking. ;-)

That is about a month out.
Cool, Got coffee mug ordered for now anyway
1f44d.png

Did I miss the reunion tour?
Evidence of just how crazy it was...you don't remember a thing. Sadly many of the images and quotes from that tour are prohibited by 16 international jurisdictions, 147 moms (and 6 dads) and EVERY local governing body west of the Rockies. Too bad really.

Chad has some pretty great Ideas so I am sure there will be something for everyone.

This is some exciting stuff! Thanks to the owners for making it happen, and my wallet will be a bit lighter soon lol.

Recommended by a fellow member

TSC Lather Bowl

by TheShavingCadre

And Dave (Xeno) Requested this one (Look at the back of the shirt):
https://www.zazzle.com/z/gtl4z?rf=238430444680364348

DSBSS T-Shirt

by TheShavingCadre

That is awesome!

I like how each item is customization or the different combinations of colors and designs!

I am digging this...thinking about making the purchase!

https://www.zazzle.com/z/gtlyh

https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/225400/4008811/TSC Stein.jpg

While there are Glencairn glasses at Zazzle none of them currently qualify for our contract. But there is a ticket system that I fillef out asking for one

Back