The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

I'll order one with my real name on it..."Ziggy Papadopoulos."

You had trouble spelling that now, no wonder they changed to Don when you were in kindergarten.
1f61c.png

Still working on wrist band not much luck.

No luck on a bowling style shirt. Would people be interested in a Polo shirt that they could add their name to under the logo? When adding the writing the cost will go up a tiny bit compared to the already standard polo shirt.

As to the towels I got 2 with "Chad" on them. See i'm an original unlike all the Daves, Chrises, and Dons running around here.

Still working on wrist band not much luck.

No luck on a bowling style shirt. Would people be interested in a Polo shirt that they could add their name to under the logo? When adding the writing the cost will go up a tiny bit compared to the already standard polo shirt.

As to the towels I got 2 with "Chad" on them. See i'm an original unlike all the Daves, Chrises, and Dons running around here.

Shoot what about a Mechanic's shirt?

I prob would not do a polo shirt but others might.

Two Sharp's towels on it's way.. thanks for making these up.

Well I am left handed LOL

And also I would use this on my counter not hanging up. So if you are inclined when adding your name you should be able to rotate the logo, as long as you do that and leave everything else the same IE placement then I am okay with that.

Back