The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

That's awesome. I'm kind of at an impass with buying shirts from them. I bought two shirts before, both in large, trying to see if I could get by with wearing a large as I have lost some weight. One shirt was Gildan and the other was Hanes. I don't remember which was which but one of them fit me and the other was too small. But I don't believe there is a way to pick the brand of shirt. Maybe I just need to get XL, so be safe.

That's awesome. I'm kind of at an impass with buying shirts from them. I bought two shirts before, both in large, trying to see if I could get by with wearing a large as I have lost some weight. One shirt was Gildan and the other was Hanes. I don't remember which was which but one of them fit me and the other was too small. But I don't believe there is a way to pick the brand of shirt. Maybe I just need to get XL, so be safe.

That is good feedback I will pass it along. Also if you are willing to look and see which shirt came in Gildan and which came in Hanes can you please let me know so I can look at the setting on the backend and figure out if it is something I did inadvertently.

I am also at that same awkward sizing right now. Been slowly replacing my wardrobe. Some shirts I have bought L and others XL. All t-shirts though I have been buying XL because I like them to be a tad bigger. Where as polos, and button shirts I have bought Large.

That is good feedback I will pass it along. Also if you are willing to look and see which shirt came in Gildan and which came in Hanes can you please let me know so I can look at the setting on the backend and figure out if it is something I did inadvertently.

I am also at that same awkward sizing right now. Been slowly replacing my wardrobe. Some shirts I have bought L and others XL. All t-shirts though I have been buying XL because I like them to be a tad bigger. Where as polos, and button shirts I have bought Large.

Yeah, even the one that "fits" is still a little tight unless I hold it in. But I did prefer the feel of that one anyway. I'll check on it.

In my experience with different shirts, Gildan has usually been bigger than Hanes.

Speaking of that. I got word that there is no guarantee which brand you get because they both meet the specs they list. Is what I was told.

Speaking of that. I got word that there is no guarantee which brand you get because they both meet the specs they list. Is what I was told.
Thats pretty much what I figured. But thanks for asking.

Also the current promo code "zazzseptsave" give 40% off on mugs, ornaments, etc.

Good opportunity to get your mug if you haven't ordered one already.

Perfect, I can get Chad an ornament with my name on it!

Well, I guess my Rudolph Buddy is going to get a Spider Christmas Ornament!

Back