The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

Even though we get a slight kickback from Zazzle I will be the first to admit that their prices are pretty high. Please ALWAYS use or ask here for a code.

Not sure if you are looking to expand on the items you already have out there?

But I think the CBL premium shave soap icon with CBL soap.com underneath that is on the soap packaging, would look nice on a white or off white tee shirt.

But I think the CBL premium shave soap icon with CBL soap.com underneath that is on the soap packaging, would look nice on a white or off white tee shirt.
not sure about shirts but the is a merch section on the CBL website i believe

Any CBL merch would go through CBL’s zazzle store, not the Cadre’s. Yeah, we kinda put the two together a lot here, but they are very separate and the owners are very cognizant about maintaining that separation.

Any CBL merch would go through CBL’s zazzle store, not the Cadre’s. Yeah, we kinda put the two together a lot here, but they are very separate and the owners are very cognizant about maintaining that separation.
So what I think @Spider is saying is you should buy from both ... Copious amounts, from both.

Back