The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SWAG!

Heard from Zazzle customer service. They 1st asked if @The Monkey had posted a shave video yet. I thought that was odd but said, no he hasn't. They then said they corrected the shipping address and have it routed to mine now. Crisis averted but who knew Zazzle watches our shave videos.......

I talked with them a bit. They wanted to know who the new guy @BarberDave was, said @Spider had dreamy hair, asked what's with the guy who ate a corner of a chip using bum blades all the time @Cvargo , asked what happened to @bentheduck 's videos, asked if @NurseDave is really my twin, asked if that @uacowboy really has hair on his face when he shaves. Asked if @Majorrich got his car yet, asked if @GearNoir was really old enough to have those 3 kids or did he adopt them, said they're all enjoying @Maryland998 's stories and whose that hunk @Dave in KY 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
I don't believe you - Memes and Comics

As discussed at the convention. The old logo items have been removed from the Zazzle store. And we are in the process of getting the new items up.

First round items will be:

Zippo Lighter
T Shirts
Button Down Shirt (Not the Owner shirt that was worn by the owners at convention, more on that later)
Coffee Mug
Towel

Help a TSC brother out. When I go to zazzle and search for TSC swag, I find nothing. When a click on a former link in this thread, says 0 results found. How about a link that actually goes to stuff.

Help a TSC brother out. When I go to zazzle and search for TSC swag, I find nothing. When a click on a former link in this thread, says 0 results found. How about a link that actually goes to stuff.

The old logo items have been removed from the Zazzle store. And we are in the process of getting the new items up.

As mentioned above we are getting everything put together. I will post information when it's ready. Probably end of day tomorrow or early Wednesday, takes a little time to get the logos fully uploaded and pricing.

A few items are now available.

We are still pending approval on the Zippo and Button Down Shirt. So if you aren't waiting for those items you can order below. Also as a reminder Zazzle allows The Shaving Cadre to drop ship. We get a small percentage that is added to the TSC General Fund. So by purchasing you are supporting the TSC. ALSO please SEARCH for a discount code... do not pay Zazzle's full price. There are PLENTY of discount codes out there!

Back