The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Well I’ll tell ya, my wife doesn’t enjoy the scent so I’ll be more judicious as to when I smoke it. I think I forgot about that for the time I cracked it a while back.

Navy flake(s) as pretty much everyone has a version, are very like Virginia’s to my mind. The Escudo Dave is about is probably my favorite blend still in production. Back in the day it carried a pretty big nic hit.

Enjoying a Drew Estate Bandito cigarillo on the patio as dusk settles in. Cost about $45 for a bundle of 60 from Cigars Intntl - I immediately pif'd 15, have a dozen or so left. Handrolled with good tobacco. I opted for medium-body Nicaraguan, a tasty 10-15 minute treat.

Not sure the pipe was necessary to go out for a smoke. probably just needed to sit outside!

Nice looking pipe though!
LOL
True. It is a 560. I really like it 1st bowl in about 3-4 yrs i think and the tobacco was still moist LOL

Back