The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

Where am I on this lovely Saturday afternoon? ... Yup, you guessed it.
IMG_20200201_153340740.jpg

I have this Savinelli factory second filled with Sutliff's Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match. Good Burley.
IMG_20200201_153411037.jpg

Well i decided to have a pipe on my way to work this evening. used my Czech pipe and some P.S. English Luxury and had a really good smoke. In fact i actually smoke the whole bowl down to ash for the first time. Easily the best session i have had thus far.

A pipe in your car? Now that’s freedom!
at least with a pipe lighter it was kinda nice. not going to be a regular thing but i was just in the mood and didn't otherwise have a good time.

Also my wife hates my car anyway and if we are going somewhere together we take her Subaru

Was just actually going to make that happen for myself.

Well my P.S. English Luxury dried out and started to be very crumbly. I think it was pretty close to that point when I got it, the jar the took it from was nearly empty and this is Tucson after all. I decided to give some tinned stuff a try and decided on these. I was going to get the morning/nightcap and/or the SG squadron leader but those were all sold out. I started looking at descriptions and settled on these. Haven't decided which I'll crack open first.

20200417_185820.jpg

Next time I have a pipe I'll try to remember to take one. Probably going to be a few days at least.

Should I open one and get it in a jar now or wait to open it till I'm ready to try it?
No need to air it out as far as I know.

Back