The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

It has been a day,,,,

...AC at Shop went out
...Square POS system died mid day so I could not take CC transactions or see my appt. schedule
....Circuit board for our Security Gate at the driveway for our property went out
That sounds horrible! Hopefully today is better... It can't get worse right? Knock on wood

I went to vaping probably 6 or 7 years ago. The other day I was going g through some boxes and found what pipes I still have left. A couple meershaums, some savinelis, 2 nordings, and a Peterson.
Delivery is scheduled for Monday for some rlp6 and some lane black raspberry....

Well, I think I’d prefer it without the sweet tip. It was interesting and closer to pipe tobacco. I don’t know what they do to it but the burn was weird. It took a long time to get started and the wrapper didn’t want to burn originally, then it had a canoe issue. I did enjoy the scent while smoking. I’ll probably add one again with my next order and if it doesn’t burn weird I could see getting a box.

Well, I think I’d prefer it without the sweet tip. It was interesting and closer to pipe tobacco. I don’t know what they do to it but the burn was weird. It took a long time to get started and the wrapper didn’t want to burn originally, then it had a canoe issue. I did enjoy the scent while smoking. I’ll probably add one again with my next order and if it doesn’t burn weird I could see getting a box.
That is very weird... I've never had a burn issue and have smoked probably a dozen. Try the other ones too in the line. You might like the flavor better. The Leather Rose isn't as sweet of a tip.

Testing out a new Levoit PlasmaPro 300S Smart Purifier to move around between the rooms we smoke it. So testing in the Kitchen today with "Puffy"..... With a Metro Host Hobart.... Yes the Phone Smart App has you name the Unit, and I named him "Puffy The Purifier"..... Don't Judge me, :cool::ROFLMAO::p

09.12.20223 with puffy.jpg

Works Awesome and super portable

Back