The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Smoke Lounge

NURSEDAVE: "I am not buying anymore Cigars till Vegas...."

THE REST OF US: ..um ya ok

NURSEDAVE: " Oh I forgot about an auction I entered... and won"

THE REST OF US" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Dude, I said that after this order and the other one I placed on the same day.

Following @OpusX lead, I went with an unbanded Dominican cream second. I can tell this one is a second because of a draw problem. I’m sure if I had a cigar tool I could fix it right up. But as it is, my jaw is getting tired like sucking a…well Dave you tell them what it’s like. But I’m digging the flavor for a cheap stick.

IMG_4329.jpeg

Following @OpusX lead, I went with an unbanded Dominican cream second. I can tell this one is a second because of a draw problem. I’m sure if I had a cigar tool I could fix it right up. But as it is, my jaw is getting tired like sucking a…well Dave you tell them what it’s like. But I’m digging the flavor for a cheap stick.

View attachment 118660
Really? You know I have not sent the package yet. You may get an AZ surprise when you open it Either have a Snickers bar or have “Stefan the Zoom Denier”. Take care of your needs

Really? You know I have not sent the package yet. You may get an AZ surprise when you open it Either have a Snickers bar or have “Stefan the Zoom Denier”. Take care of your needs
Jeesh, I defer to your greater breadth of experience and you get all upset?

It has been a day,,,,

...AC at Shop went out
...Square POS system died mid day so I could not take CC transactions or see my appt. schedule
....Circuit board for our Security Gate at the driveway for our property went out

.... A Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro Boxed Pressed....

09.07.2023.jpg

..... Priceless

It may not make things work or get fixed but a way to relax for a late night smoke

Back