The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

brushes?

***If you wish to sign up please copy and paste the below list***
1. cvargo - Timberwolf
2. Cblindsay - Badger
3. Xenostr8shaver - Badger
4. Dave in KY - Timberwolf - PAID
5. JWS VII - Cashmere
6. Majorrich - Badger
7. Bill In Oneida - Timberwolf - PAID
8. dangerousdon - Timberwolf
9. dkeester - Cashmere
10. NurseDave - Timberwolf
11. Uacowboy - Timberwolf
12. Sharps -Badger
13. DocHoliday0831—Timberwolf - PAID
14. Spider - Cashmere
15. Dagwoodz - Timberwolf
16. ShavePastor- Cashmere
17. Gojira76 - Timberwolf
18. Clyde72 - Timberwolf
19. ShawnF - Cashmere - PAID
20. GlazedBoker - Timberwolf - PAID
21. Mtpedals - Timberwolf
22. Dan878 - Timberwolf
23. ronweston - Badger
24. Beowulf - Badger
25. The Monkey - Timberwolf - PAID4th call
26. GearNoir - Badger
27. SteveChuckFrank-Cashmere

Looks like the cashmere won.

Steve, Chuck and/or Frank would like to order a swirl brush. Like those chocolate and vanilla cones.

Yeah, everyone else who paid jumped the gun. Bit of you’ve ordered from Eric before then his address is already in your PayPal account to send it to him.

Yeah, everyone else who paid jumped the gun. Bit of you’ve ordered from Eric before then his address is already in your PayPal account to send it to him.
Not required yet, but Eric said it wasn't a problem to pay ahead to be done with it. No gun jumped

Like the look of the cashmere but have 2 and no Timberwolf. Looks great !! These knots look more bulb than fan or 1/4 moon ?

The knots are indeed bulbs. I haven’t decided between the Timberwolf and badger for mine either, but I am definitely leaning towards one of them.

I don’t see any issue if anyone wants to pay for their brush now. Several already have. I was planning on PMing everyone once the sign ups were over, but if you’d prefer to pay now feel free to PM me.

Yes contact Eric if you want to pay early. Otherwise you will be contacted after sign ups are over with payment details

Back