The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

I know this isn’t an exact match for the brush to be made but it might help you picture the badger knot KJ.

Before it's all said and done, can there be a final call for any changes, so we don't have to repost the list every time we change our mind?
Jan 18th is the cutoff to sign up. You should be good making changes up until that day.

Before it's all said and done, can there be a final call for any changes, so we don't have to repost the list every time we change our mind?

Because I already changed once & honestly I'm not sure now if should go with Timberwolf instead. I want all three but have to choose one, so I'm torn. Badger to me looks the best. But Cashmere would have the best splay. But Timberwolf is the perfect middle ground & I love synthetics. Am I the only one having a difficult time decided which one?
Of only the brush had 3 heads!

Nope..I am still floating around the idea that I want a badger instead of the timberwolf...but I like them both!

I think Chris is on to something! A brush handle with three interchangeable knots! An adjustable brush?

Nope..I am still floating around the idea that I want a badger instead of the timberwolf...but I like them both!

I think Chris is on to something! A brush handle with three interchangeable knots! An adjustable brush?
Like the Rubberset 400 which had a ferrule that screwed off

Yes you do have until January 18th for any changing of minds. And we will put a couple notices out with the 48 hour mark.

Yes you do have until January 18th for any changing of minds. And we will put a couple notices out with the 48 hour mark.

Sounds good, thanks Chad.

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Like the look of the cashmere but have 2 and no Timberwolf. Looks great !! These knots look more bulb than fan or 1/4 moon ?

11 days left for signup. can we get this to 30 brushes?

***If you wish to sign up please copy and paste the below list***
1. cvargo - Timberwolf
2. Cblindsay - Badger
3. Xenostr8shaver - Badger
4. Dave in KY - Timberwolf - PAID
5. JWS VII - Cashmere
6. Majorrich - Badger
7. Bill In Oneida - Timberwolf - PAID
8. dangerousdon - Timberwolf
9. dkeester - Cashmere
10. NurseDave - Timberwolf
11. Uacowboy - Timberwolf
12. Sharps -Badger
13. DocHoliday0831—Timberwolf - PAID
14. Spider - C
ashmere
15. Dagwoodz - Timberwolf
16. ShavePastor- Cashmere
17. Gojira76 - Timberwolf
18. Clyde72 - Timberwolf
19. ShawnF - Cashmere - PAID
20. GlazedBoker - Timberwolf - PAID
21. Mtpedals - Timberwolf
22. Dan878 - Timberwolf
23. ronweston - Badger
24. Beowulf - Badger
25. The Monkey - Timberwolf - PAID4th call
26. GearNoir - Badger

Well I finally bugged my wife to the point of:
“Just put your name on the list and stop asking me about it!”

Since I just got a new badger for Christmas, I’m trying to decide between the Timberwolf and Cashmere. Is either one better for face lathering?

Well I finally bugged my wife to the point of:
“Just put your name on the list and stop asking me about it!”

Since I just got a new badger for Christmas, I’m trying to decide between the Timberwolf and Cashmere. Is either one better for face lathering?

The Cashmere one I have from Eric works very very well for face lathering. Not sure about the Timberwolf but I’m gonna find out when I get this one!

I’m trying to decide between the Timberwolf and Cashmere. Is either one better for face lathering?
In my opinion, they are the same brush, just different colors. There may be a difference, but I can’t tell. Go off aesthetics, that’s how I chose.

brushes?

***If you wish to sign up please copy and paste the below list***
1. cvargo - Timberwolf
2. Cblindsay - Badger
3. Xenostr8shaver - Badger
4. Dave in KY - Timberwolf - PAID
5. JWS VII - Cashmere
6. Majorrich - Badger
7. Bill In Oneida - Timberwolf - PAID
8. dangerousdon - Timberwolf
9. dkeester - Cashmere
10. NurseDave - Timberwolf