The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

I think so!
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png

I’m very pleased right now! The missus gave me the OK to make this investment in the Cadre and our camaraderie...before I even mentioned the prices (she was a little “OMG” after I did, lol, but didn’t rescind her permission).
1f60e.png
Ya give her a few extra pain pills and look what happens ?

***If you wish to sign up please copy and paste the below list***
1. cvargo - Timberwolf
2. Cblindsay - Badger
3. Xenostr8shaver - Badger
4. Dave in KY - Timberwolf - PAID
5. JWS VII - Cashmere
6. Majorrich - Badger
7. Bill In Oneida - Timberwolf - PAID
8. dangerousdon - Timberwolf
9. dkeester - Cashmere
10. NurseDave - Timberwolf
11. Uacowboy - Timberwolf
12. Sharps -Badger
13. DocHoliday0831—Timberwolf - PAID
14. Spider - Cashmere
15. Dagwoodz - Timberwolf
16. ShavePastor- Cashmere
17. Gojira76 - Timberwolf
18. Clyde72 - Timberwolf
19. ShawnF - Cashmere - PAID
20. GlazedBoker - Timberwolf - PAID
21. Mtpedals - Timberwolf
22. Dan878 - Timberwolf
23. ronweston - Badger
24. Beowulf - Badger
25. The Monkey - Timberwolf - PAID4th call
26. GearNoir - Badger

Eric, do you have a pic of the brush with the Badger Knot? I'm still contemplating that, But I want to see how it looks first.

Eric, do you have a pic of the brush with the Badger Knot? I'm still contemplating that, But I want to see how it looks first.

I don’t have one of the luxury silver tip knots on hand. I was hoping to order them all at once when the sign ups were done, but I can order one now and get a pic of it in the handle.

I don’t have one of the luxury silver tip knots on hand. I was hoping to order them all at once when the sign ups were done, but I can order one now and get a pic of it in the handle.
Any badger will work really for the pic to give me an idea. Just looking for overall aesthetics. Don't need to do a special order on my account.

Or tell her that “Even Chris is getting one and he’s never allowed to get anything!”

Before it's all said and done, can there be a final call for any changes, so we don't have to repost the list every time we change our mind?

Because I already changed once & honestly I'm not sure now if should go with Timberwolf instead. I want all three but have to choose one, so I'm torn. Badger to me looks the best. But Cashmere would have the best splay. But Timberwolf is the perfect middle ground & I love synthetics. Am I the only one having a difficult time decided which one?

Before it's all said and done, can there be a final call for any changes, so we don't have to repost the list every time we change our mind?

Because I already changed once & honestly I'm not sure now if should go with Timberwolf instead. I want all three but have to choose one, so I'm torn. Badger to me looks the best. But Cashmere would have the best splay. But Timberwolf is the perfect middle ground & I love synthetics. Am I the only one having a difficult time decided which one?

Of only the brush had 3 heads!

Back