The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

I love how the grain on all of these are different and they are all awesome!
Me too. Once I started taking the photos and looking for distinguishing characteristics on each brush to highlight, their individuality really stood out.

Ya i guess I should have reviewed that.... and done the video before the two scotches and beers. But I am happy, LOL

I know I have said it before...but that Mr. Sorrentino @Smattayu makes one fine brush! These Anniversary brushes are really just beautiful works of art. And I love the picture cards and the certificates of Authenticity! I think these brushes belong in a museum...but then that would be no fun. But all in all, I am just really excited to be part of this great opportunity and a bit of "Shaving History!" Thanks Eric...Thanks to the vendors, Rod at Stirling @Joe Hackett, Lisa @LNHC, Michelle @Mystic Water, Jim @Cherry City Mustache, Chris @CBLSoap.com ...and of course...thanks to the Three Amigos @CBLindsay, @Cvargo, and @HandleBarberDave !

Thanks to all of you for the many positive responses to your brushes. I’m grateful to have been a part of this landmark, and hope for many future anniversaries here at TSC.

I haven’t actually made my brush yet, but will get on that once I get back from vacation, and pics will be shared at that time. For those who might be interested, I also took at least some video of each part of the process, and once I take the time to figure out what I’m doing I’ll get that edited and posted as well.

Still Photo as promised
lzQMvmy.jpg

Back