The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC First Anniversary Brush

I'll give you my chocolate snack pack pudding cup and a half eaten ham and cheese sandwich for yours?

Don't feel too weird about your aversion to chocolate. My 5 year old can't stand the stuff.

Then again she's a pretty unique outlier when it comes to culinary preferences. She won't eat bread...or ground meat (any kind)...or anything from a can...or cake..

Edit: the girl loves her some Tapioca...has to be homemade, large curd. Not the Kozy Shack kind either. She won't touch that stuff.

Don't feel too weird about your aversion to chocolate. My 5 year old can't stand the stuff.

Then again she's a pretty unique outlier when it comes to culinary preferences. She won't eat bread...or ground meat (any kind)...or anything from a can...or cake..

Edit: the girl loves her some Tapioca...has to be homemade, large curd. Not the Kozy Shack kind either. She won't touch that stuff.

So...what you are saying is that she will be healthier than the rest of us! I'm with her on the homemade tapioca with large pearls! Though the Kozy Shack isn't horrible. Now you got me thinking if I can find a tapioca recipe that is sugar free or something that I can substitute monk fruit sweetener with!

I’ve always liked the chocolate cups, but I really pine for Mom’s rice pudding. I’ve tried, but haven’t the requisite mojo with her recipe.

So...what you are saying is that she will be healthier than the rest of us! I'm with her on the homemade tapioca with large pearls! Though the Kozy Shack isn't horrible. Now you got me thinking if I can find a tapioca recipe that is sugar free or something that I can substitute monk fruit sweetener with!

Most definitely...but I put it down more to her being a food snob than anything else. She'll take a cucumber over a cookie 10 out of 10 times. Weird child...I wouldn't have it any other way.

On a separate note, she had a couple of "lady bugs" (asian beetles/stink beetles) that were in the house that she would not let SWMBO dispose of. She gave them names. There were three of them...and she could tell them apart. The names? Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Herpes. You can't make it up. Her teachers didn't know what to do when she told them she wanted to bring Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Herpes to class for show and tell. Mind you, this is a catholic school.

Ok...enough with that, back on topic. Y'all need to stop arguing over which brush is nicer...there's no reason to fight amongst yourselves, because we all know that mine is the best looking of the bunch.

Back