The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Family Pets Thread

Rosie discovered what Christmas trees are all about (for dogs and cats that is...)
View attachment 41823
Lol, absolutely. On day 1, before the ornaments even went up, we have these 'squatters'. [emoji23]
a8fc37b4867b51c1644be0f943c823fd.jpg

Not sure why the picture of Lucy in the tree came out so well. It almost looks fake...maybe it’s because she was being so bad!!!View attachment 41884View attachment 41885View attachment 41886
You are blessed my friend! Lucy cracks me up! Such an intelligent face! It's as if she's saying, "what, you caught me?" LOL!

And that dog! Dachshund/Beagle blend? If so, good luck! If there is a more stubborn dog than a Dachshund it's a Beagle. Or is that the other way around?

You are blessed my friend! Lucy cracks me up! Such an intelligent face! It's as if she's saying, "what, you caught me?" LOL!

And that dog! Dachshund/Beagle blend? If so, good luck! If there is a more stubborn dog than a Dachshund it's a Beagle. Or is that the other way around?
Lucy is definitely the smartest, and baddest of the 3! If she had been the first animal in the household she would’ve been the last!

Willie is a miniature dapple Dachshund. Stubborn is definitely his middle name!

Lucy is definitely the smartest, and baddest of the 3! If she had been the first animal in the household she would’ve been the last!

Willie is a miniature dapple Dachshund. Stubborn is definitely his middle name!
Ah, Willie! What a cutie. Dachshunds were my only friends for a time. They are great listeners! Those soulful eyes. Incredible vocabulary. The least "slave like" dog on the planet! They will actually make you get a court order before they will come in the house! Unless they decide to let you bribe them with a treat.
Extremely intelligent, just not impressed with pleasing their human. Mine all dig tricks, and learned them quickly, but they could refuse to perform if they didn't like the audience!
If you have a dog that doesn't like someone in your acquaintance, my advice is to either end the human's company around your family, or the human's life, lol! But with the Dachshund, well, you know what I mean. They are no ordinary dog.
And if they love someone, you can probably trust that human with your life!

We are now cat people. Miss my Dachshund brats. Too old for another dog.
Having a grandbunny in my life has been..... interesting. Would you like to see why I have to be careful in my own Lazyarseboy chair now?:
View attachment 41920
This brat actually TEASES my girl kitty! Girl kitty bats her on the head. I guess the two think it's fun.
Boy kitty just looks at bunny, eyes narrow, looks at me and says, "Dad. Why are you letting FOOD run around the house?!?"

Back