The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Family Pets Thread

1600484064372.png
Our cats, watching the activity at a window-mounted bird feeder. Lots of birds and chipmunks come by to visit. Left and middle are longhair females, right is a male shorthair. All rescues; in fact, we personally rescued the girl in the middle after she appeared cold and hungry on our patio nearly a year ago. A very sweet trio of cats. :)

Does anyone keep Bees? And if so, would you consider them pets? Are they considered Livestock? I have a couple friends that raise bees. I"d love to, just need free time in my life that I don't have right now, LOL.

View attachment 39110
We are saving up for a down payment on on a 50-100 acre farm and should be ready to buy it in about 2 years. One of our main motivations to buy a farm is to have bee hives, some cattle, and hunting grounds. I’d consider them pets, but locally they are considered livestock....

Back