The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

Look if I see a guy walk on the plane with a cigar hanging out his mouth, holding a booster seat, and holding a bottle of bandaid liquid I mean Laphraoig; and then proceeds to argue with the flight attendant that of course he knows how to fly a plane... that is until he jumps out of it! I am politely walking off said plane and getting on that Sprit plane with Rich.

Look if I see a guy walk on the plane with a cigar hanging out his mouth, holding a booster seat, and holding a bottle of bandaid liquid I mean Laphraoig; and then proceeds to argue with the flight attendant that of course he knows how to fly a plane... that is until he jumps out of it! I am politely walking off said plane and getting on that Sprit plane with Rich.
It would be unforgettable. Love a little Sparky

It would be unforgettable. Love a little Sparky
Can't trust a guy who jumps out of a perfectly good airplane. Obviously we need people to do that... But doesn't change the fact something wrong with ya

Can't trust a guy who jumps out of a perfectly good airplane. Obviously we need people to do that... But doesn't change the fact something wrong with ya
You are just figuring that out with me.. Its Fun

woohoo.png

Hey ,,, First there is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane !! Some of US wanted to do More than just sit in the Plane all day !!!!

You are just figuring that out with me.. Its Fun

View attachment 120805

:)

I agree with you Dave !!!!

Jumping was very FUN !!!!

82nd-airborne-with-jump-wings-decal-73.png

Well, made room reservations and stuff. The airline guys I talked to said i should watch the rates for a bit longer before booking a flight. It appears I was looking at arriving on the wrong day. I’m glad I didn’t book before verifying the dates.

Folks
If you are registered you are now added to the “Group Me” private chat to the 2024 event. If you are not in it make sure you are still on Group me platform

This will be used for general chat and communications of events both before and after the event

Welcome!

Just like last the chat app from the 1st con. I tried to add Amber but she is not on the “group me” app anymore

Also please post
Something in that App, as I said anyone who is registered is added or will be soon

Alas! I’m going to need help with this. I think I’ve hopelessly forked something up and there were people in contacts I don’t know and not my phone number became associated. I deleted the account.

Back