The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

Made a stop over at Boulder Station..

The entrance.

IMG_20240112_162308841_HDR.jpg

Where you can find the Dave's throughout the weekend...

IMG_20240112_162407197_HDR.jpg

Where we're having our group dinner....

IMG_20240112_162850041_HDR.jpg

The cafe..

IMG_20240112_162930301_HDR.jpg

For all you coffee people...

IMG_20240112_162941589_HDR.jpg

There's a new food court...two of the places are local!

IMG_20240112_163000148_HDR.jpg

They remodeled the sports book...

IMG_20240112_163049501_HDR.jpg

The poker room.....

IMG_20240112_163134752_HDR.jpg

And of course...
The Bingo Room. No attacking the caller.

IMG_20240112_163154701_HDR.jpg

I'll be going back over there again soon. So I can get more photos. Plus I'll post a few of the many places we could go and enjoy that weekend.

Still plenty of time to sign up and enjoy the convention!

Capriotti's (in the food court) is amazing. If you like Thanksgiving leftovers and you haven't tried "The Bobby", then you are missing out.

I told Amber that they have a bingo room, and she said what do you mean, so I showed her the pic. She said, yep, that's exactly what AI would generate if you asked it to make a bingo room.

Capriotti's (in the food court) is amazing. If you like Thanksgiving leftovers and you haven't tried "The Bobby", then you are missing out.

I told Amber that they have a bingo room, and she said what do you mean, so I showed her the pic. She said, yep, that's exactly what AI would generate if you asked it to make a bingo room.
I love Capriotti's. The Italian is also great. They just recently added gravy to the Bobby.....I assume its for a limited time.

Amber is too smart for this crowd.

Here to agree Capriottis is fantastic. I rotate between the bobby and the italian.

@heysi thanks for posting the pictures. It really helps show that one of our goals of this convention this time around was picking a place where all the entertainment is centrally located. There is no need to leave the hotel at all during the convention... unless you absolutely want to. Plenty of food options and entertainment options.

Come on lurkers let's get one or two more signed up!

The fun patrol is officially booked!!!!! If you've never met @Majorrich (or if you have.....well, you know....) you DO NOT want to miss seeing him in Vegas. Wine, women, song....all words Rich has used in his lifetime.....but come to Vegas and maybe he will say them in front of you. Do not wait.......its gonna be GREAT!!!!

The fun patrol is officially booked!!!!! If you've never met @Majorrich (or if you have.....well, you know....) you DO NOT want to miss seeing him in Vegas. Wine, women, song....all words Rich has used in his lifetime.....but come to Vegas and maybe he will say them in front of you. Do not wait.......its gonna be GREAT!!!!
Are you staying with us or are you gonna drive home every night or should I say stumble home? You really should stay with us

Are you staying with us or are you gonna drive home every night or should I say stumble home? You really should stay with us
It seems like a silly thing when you consider that I can drive home in the same amount of time as it will take for you to go up the elevator and down the hall to your room. and it won't cost me any money to sleep in my own bed. I can be home in 4 minutes.

It seems like a silly thing when you consider that I can drive home in the same amount of time as it will take for you to go up the elevator and down the hall to your room. and it won't cost me any money to sleep in my own bed. I can be home in 4 minutes.
Yeah, but a DUI will cost a lot more than a rug burn tripping on the carpet in the elevator. Plus you’re gonna miss half the fun.

Not to mention, you’ll miss the chance of bougie or Rich with White Castle crawling into bed with you. …. OK I guess that’s not really selling you on it is it?

Michelle and I have discussed getting a room. We're waiting to decide until later. Plus we have a visit to Tennesse coming up after the birth of our granddaughter. Quite a bit of travel expenses. Just keep me in the loop on the cut off dates for the group rooms.

I thought @Fenster already left on the first plane flight of his 3 month long connecting nightmare to get to Vegas.
Hey... don't use words like "nightmare" until he has officially signed up! He had a GREAT experience flying out to Vegas last time, and so excited for the opportunity to travel in style!

Back