The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

I am here to remind people to please register and get your hotel taken care of. Remember if the rates do not look right it's because I need to open up a few rooms just let me know.

Also I know it is the holiday season... remember for hotel you are only required for down payment. So if you can please register soon as this helps us owner's understand where we are at on our room requirement with the hotel.

I'm not sure how I overlooked this....but I'm still not registered. I have failed you all.

Should I book air now? I haven’t even looked…
I did some shopping and settled with Allegiant for $343 round trip from Ohio. Got good AM times there and back.
But have to say the prices were high and low SW was in the 400's. Frountier was in the 500's and expedia priceline were all in the 400-500.

I kicked myself earlier last week priceline had a $250 round trip.

See you in Vegas

I am here to remind people to please register and get your hotel taken care of. Remember if the rates do not look right it's because I need to open up a few rooms just let me know.

Also I know it is the holiday season... remember for hotel you are only required for down payment. So if you can please register soon as this helps us owner's understand where we are at on our room requirement with the hotel.
I was able to get Carde rates for Friday and Saturday but was informed the Thursday rate was not available. It was about $15 bucks more and the rip off hotel $30 resort fee a day. But I did get the $22 cardre discount resort feee for Friday and Saturday.

I was able to get Carde rates for Friday and Saturday but was informed the Thursday rate was not available. It was about $15 bucks more and the rip off hotel $30 resort fee a day. But I did get the $22 cardre discount resort feee for Friday and Saturday.
The resort fee nothing we can do about that sadly. But I will ask about the Thursday rate my friend, I believe it should be available to all.

The resort fee gives you access to their wi-fi (hahahahahaha) and to the over-sized bathtub they call a pool. It's a major contention here in town that they charge these fees. The big hotels started the practice and now everybody just follows along.

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the CON is quickly approaching. If you have not registered or reserved your hotel I highly encourage you take care of this soon. Once we get past Christmas and New Year's we will be pushing this more heavily. Because We still have rooms that we need to sell within our hotel block. Remember when booking your hotel it only asks for a deposit initially

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the CON is quickly approaching. If you have not registered or reserved your hotel I highly encourage you take care of this soon. Once we get past Christmas and New Year's we will be pushing this more heavily. Because We still have rooms that we need to sell within our hotel block. Remember when booking your hotel it only asks for a deposit initially
When I booked wondering why the said Thursday was full for the discount? I had to pay more. I was able to get the Friday and Saturday TSC rate.

When I booked wondering why the said Thursday was full for the discount? I had to pay more. I was able to get the Friday and Saturday TSC rate.
I have a phone call early January with our rep. I'll ask. Can you send me PM with a screenshot of your booking so I can figure out what happened please?

Still considering coming to the TSC Con? The deadline is fast approaching. What's holding you back? Airfare maybe? There is a great promo going on that ends today at Southwest! Double check and see if you can get your airfare at a better deal.

Reminder get registered for the Con here: Owner Announcement - TSC Con 2024 Registration

Ok....I'm registered!!!!

Is it wrong that in the question about what I wanted to see as a snack in the hospitality room I put down @NurseDave ?

Well, thanks to the sale Southwest is having (ends today!!!) and a few miles I had left, I got 2 round trip tickets for $270! Heck Yeah!

Back