The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

The owners are in the process of signing the contract and committing to our room block. If anything has changed please update the list. Or please add your name to the list.

Thank you!

Well again I will not be able to come as it is further away than I can travel .... Have fun in Vegas again guys and gals....

Well I am all booked and counting down the days!

I'll tackle it this weekend. I got to the room add-ons and there were a lot of decisions. I mean $15 for a gallon of massage oil and $5 for the glitter package are no-brainers. But when it gets to some of the other stuff, I need to review and make sure I have all my ducks in a row before reserving. Like $40 for a midget for an hour? Sure. But then 3 for $100. Seems like a good deal, but what would you need the third one for? And $175 for them to bring in a tank of those little fish that eat the dead skin off your feet seems like a nice splurge. But then will your room smell like feet and fish for the rest of the day? I think ya'll see my dilemma.

I'll tackle it this weekend. I got to the room add-ons and there were a lot of decisions. I mean $15 for a gallon of massage oil and $5 for the glitter package are no-brainers. But when it gets to some of the other stuff, I need to review and make sure I have all my ducks in a row before reserving. Like $40 for a midget for an hour? Sure. But then 3 for $100. Seems like a good deal, but what would you need the third one for? And $175 for them to bring in a tank of those little fish that eat the dead skin off your feet seems like a nice splurge. But then will your room smell like feet and fish for the rest of the day? I think ya'll see my dilemma.
You missed the stripper pole greased with yesterdays white castle grease. - $65

You missed the stripper pole greased with yesterdays white castle grease. - $65
Rich said it would do that for free. I know it's not the same as a professional. But I'm looking to save money in a few spots.

Rich said it would do that for free. I know it's not the same as a professional. But I'm looking to save money in a few spots.
Rich on a stripper pole with a white castle burger hanging out of his mouth... @BarberDave we might need to sell extra tickets to this.

Back