The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

Did some scouting this past week.

Here's the cigar lounge..

IMG_20230929_164611361_HDR.jpg

It's right across from the front desk.

This is the brand new sports bar...

IMG_20230930_201403310_HDR.jpg

...it has 57 TVs!! And only one craft beer (Booo).

I'll be heading back there again. So more photos and info coming soon.

Not yet. I can't access the form from work, and I keep forgetting when I get home.

Airline flights have opened up for the time period, but I’m questioning if it’s wise to book 6 months out.

Strange as it may seem Sketchy (Spirit) appears to be super costly at nearly $1900 for round trip. I could also be doing something wrong. United, on the other hand, looks to be at about $900. I’m just hesitant to load up the card this far in advance only to have things change in the intervening months.

You can always get trip insurance. We have flights booked for next summer already.

Strange as it may seem Sketchy (Spirit) appears to be super costly at nearly $1900 for round trip. I could also be doing something wrong. United, on the other hand, looks to be at about $900. I’m just hesitant to load up the card this far in advance only to have things change in the intervening months.
Flights are very costly right now. I bought tickets to go to my brother's wedding in Georgia next month. Cost me $4500 to fly my whole family. Where last year when we went to visit. It cost $1100.

Hmm flight $89.00 from Tucson…..
Spending $800.00 on a rental vehicle so we can Bring the dog….

….priceless🤪

Hmm flight $89.00 from Tucson…..
Spending $800.00 on a rental vehicle so we can Bring the dog….

….priceless🤪
Don't forget all the cigars and booze. Plus Bougie's standing order for Sonoran quesadillas.

Back