The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

I don’t think Dave understands the concept of a Party Bus…
I do, however, if we rent the party bus for Tsc is liable for the party bus, you guys can do what you want it’s just the Tsc is not going to be paying for it or subsidizing or endorsing it

I do, however, if we rent the party bus for Tsc is liable for the party bus, you guys can do what you want it’s just the Tsc is not going to be paying for it or subsidizing or endorsing it
The only pole we endorse is the Barber Pole.

OK, the way you phrased it before, I thought you meant renting a vehicle and providing it as the party bus. I misunderstood.

OK, the way you phrased it before, I thought you meant renting a vehicle and providing it as the party bus. I misunderstood.
I'm sure I can car pool a few people if we go places.

C'mon Folks We would love to see you in Vegas! Sign up Today!

I plan to attend:
1. CVargo with MVargo - 1 Room
2 BarberDave with AvocadoQueen- 1 room
3.CBLindsay +1 - 1 room
4. NurseDave and ? -1 room
5. Luecke3262 1-room or I can bunk with someone else. It's tax season and Iryna doubts she can go.
6. Heysi and Mrs. Heysi
7. Spider and Ambalance (lucky #7!)
8. Majorrich and his handler….
9.gobucks5485
10. Fenster and ? - 1 room.

We will return home just in time to witness the total solar eclipse passing nearly over our house. (We are about 15 minutes from the totality)

Back