The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement TSC Con 2024! Las Vegas 2.0

and if you do want to go to the strip it is 6 miles away.
and Fremont street is the same street as Boulder Highway...so you would only need to go north a few miles to get to Downtown.

I plan to attend:
1. CVargo with MVargo - 1 Room
2 BarberDave with AvocadoQueen- 1 room
3.CBLindsay +1 - 1 room
4. NurseDave and ? -1 room
5. Luecke3262 1-room or I can bunk with someone else. It's tax season and Iryna doubts she can go.
6. Heysi and Mrs. Heysi
7. Spider and Ambalance (lucky #7!)
8. Majorrich and his handler….

I plan to attend:
1. CVargo with MVargo - 1 Room
2 BarberDave with AvocadoQueen- 1 room
3.CBLindsay +1 - 1 room
4. NurseDave and ? -1 room
5. Luecke3262 1-room or I can bunk with someone else. It's tax season and Iryna doubts she can go.
6. Heysi and Mrs. Heysi
7. Spider and Ambalance (lucky #7!)
8. Majorrich and his handler….
9.gobucks5485

Had a great time in 22 so would not miss it!!

@BarberDave can you rent a party bus this time?
Uh I may have a rental again but unknown. As to a party bus that is something extra that would be split among those whom want to. We won’t rent a vehicle for usage ( such a as a van or bus ) as the Cadre. Our Business insurance does not cover vehicles and to take folks around would need a cartage policy ( or Taxi ). And that is too high of a liability and costs for that are astronomical

Sorry but no

Uh I may have a rental again but unknown. As to a party bus that is something extra that would be split among those whom want to. We won’t rent a vehicle for usage ( such a as a van or bus ) as the Cadre. Our Business insurance does not cover vehicles and to take folks around would need a cartage policy ( or Taxi ). And that is too high of a liability and costs for that are astronomical

Sorry but no
Insurance agent Dave is noooooo fun

I truly only wanted it for the lights and pole for Rich.
Last time I was in Vegas I saw a limousine with a platform with a stripper pole on the back. I didn't see anyone on the platform, I assume it is a marketing tool for someplace.

Ok, I have another group activity. Steven drives us around the F1 route while we make engine and tire noises.

Back