The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Here's what we generally use...
1600548978529.png
I'm sure there are other ingredients in it and since I have never manually traced our sewer pipes, the third component is just a guess. Hence the "?" that went with it. For all I know, it might have Chad's "mighty mustache" trimmings. :rolleyes:

New (old really, 2013) book to read through to see if I pick anything up.
View attachment 35697
Not a lot to recommend in this book unless you haven't read up on investments and retirement before. It's 7 years old and talks a good bit about "coming" changes which have since been rolled back by the next government and, more importantly, other books explain what they are saying much better. i.e. you don't need to be an actuarial to understand what they have written.

Still, sometimes simply getting confirmation of your approach is just as good as learning something new.

BTW 3 days left; I can almost taste it. 🕺

Back