The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

JD Honey made for great hot toddies; that's how I drank it. Single malts for sipping. I've never been one for mixers either.

I don't know what any of those are (except for the cannoli...unless the Portuguese version is different than the Italian), but I want to know!

And Sam...the wife has stuck with you that long? She deserves an Award! Not you though...for you she is the Award!

Happy First Date Anniversary!!!

I don't know what any of those are (except for the cannoli...unless the Portuguese version is different than the Italian), but I want to know!

And Sam...the wife has stuck with you that long? She deserves an Award! Not you though...for you she is the Award!

Happy First Date Anniversary!!!
Normally @dangerousdon the Portuguese version is not as sweet. Ours rule though...as I am of Portuguese heritage... ;)

Normally @dangerousdon the Portuguese version is not as sweet. Ours rule though...as I am of Portuguese heritage... ;)
I am always willing to learn! My wife is of Italian heritage and has schooled me on foods that people think are Italian but are just American versions of it. Her Cannoli (on the rare occasion she actually makes them) are a lot less sweet than what you find in most restaurants or stores. Heavy on the mascarpone cheese and always pistachios and never chocolate chips!

I am an adventurous eater and wish I had a job traveling the world and doing nothing but learning about cultures and histories and eating their food!

I'm enjoying the ASD2 so far and will continue trying different blades it in as I go along... Thx @Somnos !!

In non-shaving news, another Friday workday is in the books, which means...... 2 more weeks to go!!
b42c7d92281033f1-shocked-meme-gif-3-gif-images-download.gif

Back