The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Well, if your weather has been anything like ours down here, it’s got plenty of excuses! Bummer though.

Heh, that was my first thought. Push back retirement one week and you’re all set.

My wife has said that she's not retiring, as she's enjoying work from home and would be bored to tears due to Covid-19 travel and get-together restrictions.

As Scooby-Doo would say....
tenor.gif

What does this mean for my retirement?
giphy.gif

Actually, I'm good and still on track to living it up.
giphy.gif

My wife has said that she's not retiring, as she's enjoying work from home and would be bored to tears due to Covid-19 travel and get-together restrictions.

As Scooby-Doo would say....
tenor.gif

What does this mean for my retirement?
giphy.gif

Actually, I'm good and still on track to living it up.
giphy.gif
One Word... Doritos

I still don't understand him retiring. How can he spend even more time on the cadre???

I would like to point out that this is only a semi-formal warding of the title. You haven't officially been awarded the title yet. Pffft...what have you really accomplished? 🤪

Really though Sam! This is pretty darn awesome! Congratulations!
You no longer need to spend your nights tossing and turning, worrying about whether the IM title will be awarded to me or not, my friend.
Sleep easy from here on out .... until the baby arrives!! 🤪
1597927784211.png

Back