The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Switched back to my I2 Injector after a week with my new-to-me SS and.... ahhhhhhh! No wonder I gave up straights for this baby :love:

I'll hold onto both my DEs in the hops that my 14 year old nephew will want them. Otherwise, they're probably just taking up space.

Almost a month and a half into my Pitralon soap 3017 and I can't wait for it to be done so that I can return to modern Williams. Yes, you heard correct... I am WANTING to use my modern Williams. 😳

My logic is as follows:
- Pitralon soap is WAY better (for me) than modern Williams; it's actually a good, solid shave soap
- the sooner I start my modern Williams, the faster it will be out of my den
- the sooner I finish my modern Williams, the faster I will be able to use my GOOD soaps

See, there is a method to my madness 🤪

Almost a month and a half into my Pitralon soap 3017 and I can't wait for it to be done so that I can return to modern Williams. Yes, you heard correct... I am WANTING to use my modern Williams. 😳

My logic is as follows:
- Pitralon soap is WAY better (for me) than modern Williams; it's actually a good, solid shave soap
- the sooner I start my modern Williams, the faster it will be out of my den
- the sooner I finish my modern Williams, the faster I will be able to use my GOOD soaps

See, there is a method to my madness 🤪
tenor (1).gif

Back