The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Congrats on your chest tournament and welcome back! That is pretty awesome that the customs official allowed y'all to jump ahead. After working in retail through college I always try to make sure that I am polite to those in customer service. It is crazy the gratitude you receive from people when you treat them like they're human. Sorry I am late to your journal entries, but they are a great read!

Work has been pretty busy since I returned; it's taken me three weeks to clear the backlog of my one week off. *ugh* We're supposed to have Monday off for a provincial holiday (Familt Day in Ontario), but I volunteered to work as we do payroll this week and the submission deadline to to our external payroll processor is Tuesday morning. I'll take Friday off in lieu and this helps out my director and his wife from having to crunch through everything themselves. As a bonus, there should only be 3 people in the office, so I can be VERY productive instead of listening to my (probably bipolar) coworker keep talking to herself and swearing most of the day. :ROFLMAO:

Yup, went in to work to take care of the payroll processing and just came home. Gonna make some cheapie noodle soup so I can get some liquids into me. Then it'll be dozing in front of the TV and checking back here for Chad's "tomorrow" post. 🤪

Back