The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

Jan.15 Injector I2/Personna(15) ... Graydog silvertip ... Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

An early afternoon shave today as I spent most of the morning running around tending to last minute things before our flight tomorrow morning to Mazatlan. Not sure that I will post tomorrow morning's pre-flight shave as we will probably be out of the house around 4:30am.

While I am away, enjoy yourselves and relax in the abscence of meh-ilicious shaves.
Have a great trip, Sam.

Jan.17-23 Schick Xtreme-3(1-7) ........... Graydog silvertip ... Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

We arrived back home just before 11pm with no travel issues at all. A quick stop at the grocery was in order to have milk and bread for this morning and all is good.

Shavewise, I used the same set-up all week, with the Schick Xtreme3 cart ( @NurseDave 😜) delivering the goods for my morning shaves. Vacation laundry is almost done and I will probably grab a shower and shave mid-afternoon once that is complete and I push the slush off of the driveway and sidewalk.

Last edited:
Jan.17-23 Schick Xtreme-3(1-7) ........... Graydog silvertip ... Gillette Pure cream ................. Clubman milk

We arrived back home just before 11pm with no travel issues at all. A quick stop at the grocery was in order to have milk and bread for this morning and all is good.

Shavewise, I used the same set-up all week, with the Schick Xtreme3 cart ( @NurseDave 😜) delivering the goods for my morning shaves. Vacation laundry is almost done and I will probably grab a shower and shave mid-afternoon once that is complete and I push the slush off of the driveway and sidewalk.
Welcome home mehman

Back