The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Trials of a woodpusher: Adventures in chess, backyard gardening, and maybe whisker chopping

On Sunday, my wife and I head out to the tip of the Baja peninsula for a week in Mexico; a good friend is joining us, so she shouldn't be bored while I read (chess books, perhaps?) by the pool. 🤪 This will be our first non-Canadian vacation in 3 years, as I spend the last 2 years back in college full-time.

Shavewise, I'll be bringing my Injector, some Floid Amber, yucky Williams, and my Yaqi Sagrada. Nice and simple (just like me!) :ROFLMAO:

My wife was a big fan of the El Chapo and other drug cartel miniseries. Wonder what she'll say when she finds out that Sinaloa is on the other side of the bay. She'll either be excited or crap her pants. :unsure:

Heading out to the airport in about an hour; hopefully there are no issues with the coming storm delaying flights. I'll be taking my eyeFoney, but don;t really like browsing (and even less, posting) using anything other than a real keyboard and screen.

Have a great week, my friends, and @Dave in KY , you rock that 3017ing, bossman! 🕺

Back