The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Williams Mug Soap 3017 Challenge..... A.K.A. (________) Willy!

im thinking of either the cheap walmart stuff called bod man black or the blue one bod man really ripped abs or aqua velve ice blue or skin bracer or old spice.. I cant decide !!!!!

According to the websites this is info about the bod man scents
The bod man black is...
  • Top notes of verbena, wild bergamot and citrus
  • Middle notes of white sage, orange blossom and oceanic accords
  • Background of tonka bean, sandalwood and amber
The bod man really ripped abs is....

This fragrance begins with citrus notes of bergamot and mandarin orange followed by a fresh, natural outdoorsy sensation that includes crisp green sage and masculine notes of geranium and lavender. This fragrance exudes powerful sex appeal from the sexy warm musk, creamy sandalwood and energizing cedarwood

im thinking of either the cheap walmart stuff called bod man black or the blue one bod man really ripped abs or aqua velve ice blue or skin bracer or old spice.. I cant decide !!!!!

According to the websites this is info about the bod man scents
The bod man black is...
  • Top notes of verbena, wild bergamot and citrus
  • Middle notes of white sage, orange blossom and oceanic accords
  • Background of tonka bean, sandalwood and amber
The bod man really ripped abs is....

This fragrance begins with citrus notes of bergamot and mandarin orange followed by a fresh, natural outdoorsy sensation that includes crisp green sage and masculine notes of geranium and lavender. This fragrance exudes powerful sex appeal from the sexy warm musk, creamy sandalwood and energizing cedarwood

Now that's a brand I haven't thought about in a while! Does anyone else remember those terrible ads, I think from the 90s? Yikes.

Use them all! LOL
@Spider I had thought about that, but i had also thought of just uing the black and the blue bod because honestly those 2 dont really smell that bad and i think with their profiles they might work together.. then it could be a black and blue willy.

Now that's a brand I haven't thought about in a while! Does anyone else remember those terrible ads, I think from the 90s? Yikes.

I remember some of those ads.

Blued or parkerized? :p

Oh man Blued would’ve been sick [emoji16]. No I had them take the satin matte bead blasted finish off and give it a brushed finish which ATT doesn’t offer on that particular razor. He gave me a good deal on it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blued or parkerized? :p

Here’s a before and after.

Before

e29a431cf33cd0adb36fccb64feb0567.jpg

After

44a10ceccfd6531f452c3af1b3865f6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copy this list to sign up. (List what you will be adding and what you are calling it.

1. Spider – Aqua Velva Menthol – Cool Willy (Vintage Puck)
2. uacowboy - Either a Spicy Willy(old spice and just finished making) or a Silly Willy(made with a mix of a bunch of different AS)
3. Soap Thing - English Willy (Dana English Leather Aftershave)
4. dkeester - No AS, just water to bloom - Plain Vintage Willy
5. OpusX - Avon Wild Country - Wild Willy
6. BarberDave - Gin Slinger Willy ( Clubman Gent's Gin / Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
7. FightingIllini22 - Briskly Chilled Willy (Barbasol Brisk & Osage Rub)
8. Fenster - Nivea 2 in 1 - 2 in 1 Willy
9. Jaro1069 -Williams and ??( havent decided yet) will update soon..
10. SteveChuckFrank - Clubman Whiskey Woods - Bootlegger Willy
11. Luecke3262 - Skinny Chilly Willy(Skin Bracer & Osage Rub)

I’m always late to the party. Maybe I need to keep my ear to the ground more! Dang that stuff is voluminous once finely shredded!

I give you Skinny Chilly Willy! I hope it dries out some by Monday. It has about 3 oz Skin Bracer to about 1.5 oz Osage Rub.
DC6EF2CB-4F61-4C19-B865-C39F5A32458E.jpeg
A5FD9F81-912D-4972-AAD8-0BB12FF6EBB2.jpeg
72A115E0-951D-41D6-8016-A21B6C27B215.jpeg
FBC1D677-E5DC-450C-9BCA-CA99D600489D.jpeg

Back