The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Williams Mug Soap 3017 Challenge..... A.K.A. (________) Willy!

Another great midweek Williams shave. Followed it up with Myrsol F/Extra.
First shave in a while with just the lather bowl and no warm water, it's funny I don't notice that the later is warm, but sure notice when it's not. This week I'm focusing on using a Slim. I'm one of those oddballs that actually uses the adjustability depending on the pass and part of the face, so like that facet of the razor, but it's a pretty ramshackle device IMO, at least compared to a Gibbs.

1626967300321.jpeg

Still keeping it alive.

I wish I knew where to find Vintage Williams 'locally', when this is done, I'll have to try. It's just so good, and easy on my skin.

I have the odd habit of squeezing the soap remaining in my brush into the shave bowl, since I mostly only use one brand of soap. When there's enough left in there to matter, the combo of it and Williams is shockingly good, it just gives the Williams that tiny extra bit of body that is the only thing I find it lacking.

Back