The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Movie Thread

Watching Angel Has Fallen. Let’s here it for action movies with predictable plots, poor acting with a couple big names and lousy special effects!

Wife and I watched Troop Zero on Amazon the other day. Really enjoyed it. Super cute and funny movie.

Wife and I watched Troop Zero on Amazon the other day. Really enjoyed it. Super cute and funny movie.

My wife and I watched that one last week as well. Cute. But lately I haven't found a great deal of satisfaction in "cute" movies. Not a movie but almost like one, last night we decided we were going to start binge watching The Soprano's. We watched the first three episodes. That first episode was incredible. Funny, some of it laugh out loud. And the writing was really really good. I'm going to enjoy watching the entire series again.

Watched recently:

Impractical Jokers movie, this was funny

Trolls World Tour, music was good kids enjoyed it

Dr. Doolittle, Iron Man shouldn't do English accents. But kids like it

Watched Sonic today. I grew up loving the games wasn't sure how a movie would be. Surprisingly really enjoyed it and the kids did too

The wife and I watched Onward a couple nights ago. Definitely a cute little movie...a little sad at the end though.

Total Recall. Still an Arnold classic 30 years later. And ok if I take a nap during it.

Back