The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Movie Thread

Who is looking forward to theremake Top Gun Maverick movie, but more importantly the new DUNE remake

Gangsters Paradise, really? Lol!

The concept excites me. I kinda liked the original in its own cultish b-movie way. Loved the first books too.

Will follow with interest, cast seems solid, though some of the trailer graphics were really rough. I hope to see major improvements in that regard.
I think they were really pieced together, but I have been a big fan and this one is going to be more like the Original and not like that terrible remake they did Jason Mamoa is playing Stings old part and Skargard for Harkonen so should be fun

All I will say is watch this movie, start to finish.
How else would you watch it?

Who is looking forward to theremake Top Gun Maverick movie, but more importantly the new DUNE remake
Maverick, yes. Especially looking forward to the flying scenes, as I saw a little video on how they shot it, and it looks great.

Dune, I want to..... but that trailer makes it look bad.

How else would you watch it?

Maverick, yes. Especially looking forward to the flying scenes, as I saw a little video on how they shot it, and it looks great.

Dune, I want to..... but that trailer makes it look bad.
As I said it is still in post production and this is not an official movie trailer, but Dune needs a good re-boot after the original Remake that was trash so hopefully this can give a good hommage to the books and original movie

Back