The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

So pepper experts...
Missus picked up a big bag of red jalapeños a week ago and we decided they were too hot for us. I smoked a dozen of them alongside a pork shoulder on Saturday and they came out looking pretty good.
Tried biting one and regretted it for the next 15 minutes. Heat definitely intensified. They are now sitting in the freezer with a Do Not Eat label on the bag.

Recipe suggestions please!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

well you just made Chipotle peppers so i would suggest making some salsa or hotsauce and just cutting them with some sweeter peppers/onions and tomatoes. Sweet will help counter the heat to a certain extent.

Well a rabbit came up on the deck and ate my ghost pepper plant. Luckily the wife found a Scorpion plant at the local greenhouse. Once the planters arent soup it will go in the dirt.

Well a rabbit came up on the deck and ate my ghost pepper plant. Luckily the wife found a Scorpion plant at the local greenhouse. Once the planters arent soup it will go in the dirt.
That rabbit’s got cojones!

Good to see you pop in Tony!

Eat them. Duh! :rolleyes: ..................................... :ROFLMAO:
We froze a few ziploc bags full last year and enjoyed them until the spring. Just pull a few out and chop up into whatever is on the stove on a as-needed basis.

Eat them. Duh! :rolleyes: ..................................... :ROFLMAO:
We froze a few ziploc bags full last year and enjoyed them until the spring. Just pull a few out and chop up into whatever is on the stove on a as-needed basis.
Yeah, of course. But I'm just saying, 20 plants is enough to fill a freezer with peppers right? Or do you not get high yields up there? Last year, I was filling a gallon bag with ghost peppers at least once a week. I gave away so many it was insane.

Yeah, of course. But I'm just saying, 20 plants is enough to fill a freezer with peppers right? Or do you not get high yields up there? Last year, I was filling a gallon bag with ghost peppers at least once a week. I gave away so many it was insane.
Yes you did.... Ouch ouch, send me some before you torture and threaten the plants this time! lol

Back