The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

The wing challenge is not only the heat of the sauce (no problems there) but the sauce gets all over lips, chin, gloved hands, and nose.

Coming soon to a YouTube channel near you...
20190712_223442.jpg

Might do this tonight but not sure yet.

Actually the name comes from the YT show Good Mythical Morning. They were doing a Pepper challenge, maybe the scorpion (don’t recall which one it was), and Link said that pepper was like the Toe of Satan. The candy was named after that reference.

Actually the name comes from the YT show Good Mythical Morning. They were doing a Pepper challenge, maybe the scorpion (don’t recall which one it was), and Link said that pepper was like the Toe of Satan. The candy was named after that reference.
Daughter loved Rhett and Link. I remember him saying that but never connected that with the candy. Thanks for sharing some info.

I didn't realize that was where the name came from but that is pretty funny. Didn't end up doing it last night. ended up going to bed "early" after getting the stuff i needed to done. I will try and get to it in the next few days or so.

The gauntlet has been thrown.... who will be next for the Toe of Satan challenge????

Certainly @The Monkey has what it takes to beat The Toe of Satan.... right?

That’s like me when I bite on a big chunk of black pepper hiding in my dinner.
Really? Black pepper? That’s not even hot. Literally a zero on the Scoville scale. You need to broaden your horizons man.

Back