The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Hot Pepper Challenge

@Spider, @uacowboy both of you have my deepest respect. I'm feeling fine this morning but man o man my stomach felt like I swallowed a live porcupine with a chaser of glass shards! This lasted about 4 hours. Would do the first 4 again but the Death nut no way, not due to the heat but the gut rot was insane.

You guys are too stoic. We can tell it's not fun at the end and you're just waiting for it to be over. But where is the sweat and tears and pacing back and forth cursing the seven seas??

You guys are too stoic. We can tell it's not fun at the end and you're just waiting for it to be over. But where is the sweat and tears and pacing back and forth cursing the seven seas??
Buy some death nuts and show us how's it done.

^^^this^^^

Forming words was hard. I was just doing my best to ride the storm at that point.

@Spider and @The Monkey , question for you guys. Have you noticed since eating the death nut that things you previously considered semi hot/hot are now seeming to be much less so?
I23
I haven't had anything i considered to be particularly hot previously since but things that before i could at least feels a bit of heat now just barely seem to register. Curious if y'all have had similar experiences.

@Spider and @The Monkey , question for you guys. Have you noticed since eating the death nut that things you previously considered semi hot/hot are now seeming to be much less so?
I23
I haven't had anything i considered to be particularly hot previously since but things that before i could at least feels a bit of heat now just barely seem to register. Curious if y'all have had similar experiences.
Stomach still isn't 100% so i'm taking it easy.

Even clicked the like button ;)
sally-field-ggu.jpg

Back