The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

Clearly a man with sophistication and good taste.
giphy.gif

We were recently traveling and disappointed to find out that people where we went did not give coffee the priority it deserves. As a result, we resorted to Nescafé instant and I have to say, it was not bad at all and more than did the job. Like Mr Bookman in that Seinfeld episode suggested, keeping a jar of instant around when you’re in a pinch ain’t such a bad idea.

We were recently traveling and disappointed to find out that people where we went did not give coffee the priority it deserves. As a result, we resorted to Nescafé instant and I have to say, it was not bad at all and more than did the job. Like Mr Bookman in that Seinfeld episode suggested, keeping a jar of instant around when you’re in a pinch ain’t such a bad idea.
I was just about to quote that episode! I literally just watched that one this week lol

Being a coffee snob and definitely not a k-cup fan I have become very presently surprised with the Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend served by a friend.

Back