The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The TSC Coffee Shop

Just mention it and it happens. Ordered a 5 lb sampler of Peaberry coffees. Life is good.

Coffee Bean Corral is having an email list special.

So i utilized the online ordering for my local green coffee supplier for the first time yesterday. between all the crazy with work and then the extra from everything else i just couldn't see making it in. that having never purchased from them that way they initially emailed me to inquire as to my roasting method and after i explained who i was in my reply they immediately knew who i was and asked how my family and i were doing. Gotta love local businesses.

this should arrive by monday if not tomorrow.
1584754923608.png

French Press carafe broke yesterday. Thankfully, I have another older press to use until we buy a new one. Don't like this one as the rubber grip handle is tacky to the touch. Muct have gotten cleaned with something years ago that made it sticky. It will suffice for now.

Oh, man, @Cvargo, that reminds me of the Portlandia sketch about the guy getting people hooked on raw milk before the cops shut it down. 😆

Kirkland Colombian from the Aeropress today.

Back