The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Mystery Traveling Box

Flat Spider supervised my shave this morning. I used one of the razors in the box, which I don't intend on keeping because it's just way too cool not to share with everybody else. Venessa likes the two soaps that I've picked so far. I'll go through it with her when she comes home tonight.

I'll take Flat Spider out for a couple of sights once I get this school stuff taken care of, which should hopefully happen today.

IMG_20191002_103942.jpg

Surprisingly the safety cats didn't try to eat him. I'll formally introduce them once I get lunch cleaned up.

because it's just way too cool not to share with everybody else.
You might regret leaving it behind if you like it...... If you don't take it, someone else will. (And I'm not even sure what one you're talking about, lol)

Yes, he's going to work with me on Friday. I might even let him drive a couple of times.
Flat Spider wants to run the siren!

You might regret leaving it behind if you like it...... If you don't take it, someone else will. (And I'm not even sure what one you're talking about, lol)
That's why I took one of the soaps. 🤣 I'll give it some more thought.

Flat Spider wants to run the siren!
Consider it done! Keep in mind that Flat Spider can only go 10MPH over the limit when the lights and sirens are on.

We'll need a quick video of that! LOL
I'll try my best to get that done. The only issue I think might come up is the radio traffic, but I'm not worried about it. Flat Spider will be the best ambulance driver of all time.

I'll be making my final selections on Saturday morning when me and Flat Spider get home from work. The box will be off to @MilkCrate, who I know will thoroughly enjoy the contents.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do today with the damn principal's phonecall being held over my head. I'll improvise as I go along.

Back